What do you want to discover in Ottawa?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Urban Outfittawa



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... I am proud to announce that Ottawa will be getting it's very own URBAN OUTFITTERS!
Let me tell you... it's about time!

Not only did they get here before H&M, but they are starting a new revolution, risking everything they have. They are the pioneers of RIDEAU STREET!!!
How daring of them. They will start the clean up of the much anticipated shopping strip which Ottawa is in dire need of.
I can't wait to see when H&M and maybe Forever 21 follow. I just can't wait to be able to buy something nice without traveling to Toronto, Montreal or NYC!

Here are some pics that I got of the store being built. Looks like they are hiring too :)
I just can't wait for the housewares stuff... maybe they will open an Anthropologie too, Urban's chique big sister??....
Let's not get ahead of ourselves :S




No comments:

Post a Comment