What do you want to discover in Ottawa?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

out with the old, in with the used

What if I told you that there are stores that sell great stuff at sale prices, ALL THE TIME. What if I told you that this same place allows you to get rid of unwanted stuff and get some money for it!

You guessed it my prittis, CONSIGNMENT shops... and what an art this has become!

Here are some of the more popular consignment shops that are in Ottawa. I haven't had a chance to visit them all, but here is my to do list:
  1. The Clothes Secret (I buy/sell from this store regularly because it's close to my work!)
  2. Hush
  3. Heathers
  4. Consignment World
  5. Clothes Tree
  6. Your Choice
  7. Pret-a-reporter
  8. Clothes encounters

When I get a chance to visit these stores, I will make sure to give you a brief review! Help me make my list complete, let me know if there are any stores that I missed!

Happy hunting!

SALE ALLERT:

Clothes Secret
Now until October 2nd 2010- 10% off for all students. Specializing in job interview outfits or simply getting ready for the fall. Free personal styling advice is always available to put it all together for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment